PACKAGING DISPLAYS, EXPENDABLE & RETURNABLE PACKAGING
GLT Packaging Corporation designs and manufactures packaging displays, custom expendable packaging and returnable packaging. We have built our business around providing the widest possible selection of packaging options. Whether you need a supply of basic corrugated boxes or a specially designed, full litho label or direct print packaging display, GLT can do it all.
MULTI COLOR BOX DISPLAYS
Achieve or maintain the fitness that allows you to pursue many active retirement years.
- Have you been chained to your desk?
- Build your stamina and fitness in a safe way
- Avoid injury
- What work do you need to do now to preserve your health or the years to come?
- Avoid isolation
- Rekindle friendships
- Find purpose and enjoyment
- Pursue interests and share your expertise
- Stay versatile
- Learn to relax and find joy in simple things
- Reorient to new interests
POINT OF PURCHASE DISPLAYS
Find and maintain purpose & relevance in retirement by utilizing your talents, experience, passion and interests.
- Use your unique gifts to maintain relevance
- Do what you love; leave what you don’t
- Pursue interests
- Spend time with those who matter most
- Go, see, experience
- Now you have the time
- Pursue what you enjoy
- Stretch yourself
- Make these years uniquely yours
- Do what you love
- Let your experience lead you to new possibilities
ACHIEVE A MEANINGFUL, ACTIVE, SUSTAINED & HEALTHY LIFE AFTER WORK
Picture your life in 5 years, 15, 25… Where do you want to live, go, with what frequency? Please take some time to strategically approach retirement to make these some of your best years. We can help you reach those goals for years in the future to enjoy life with family and friends.
Its about both Quality and Quantity
- No one wants to be incapacitated for years (low quality and high quantity life)
- You’ve worked hard for retirement – now let’s work together to enjoy it for a long time (high quality AND high quantity)
- Sustained quality living
- Be on the same page as your spouse so you can enjoy this next phase of life together.
- How does your relationship with your spouse change now that one of both of you are retired?
- It’s common for spouses to avoid discussions of what they plan for retirement, and surprisingly, they may have different wants & needs.
- This can lead to a high rate of divorce.
- Care of aging parents or other loved ones
- Facilitate conversations with family members to adjust to changing life circumstances of spouses, children, grandchildren and parents.
- Balancing care of others with your own needs.
- Addressing worries about finances
- Financial balance to both enjoy retirement and have reserve for changes in the future
- Transitioning to part-time work where you’re no longer the boss – different dynamic
- Create new social network beyond old coworkers
- Who is your support network to help your as life continues to change?
- Changing dynamics of family and friend relationships as you no longer have coworkers.
- Life skill development – cooking, meal planning, household tasks, even small daily life management skills that someone else used to to (NOTE: this is my uncle!!)
- Go into details of this under “healthy”
- Eating healthy with food you really like
Explore your health way beyond your physical health. Are you healthy in all of the important ways?
- In collaboration with your healthcare team, a full comprehensive health analysis
- Health risk identification and risk reduction
- Maximizing use of the healthcare system
- Navigating any transitions in your health care providers, pharmacy, Medicare, insurance plans
- Proactive baseline assessment of health, including cognitive, cardiac, depression, anxiety, exercise, preventive maintenance
- Full medication analysis with planning for changing health needs
- Drug-related questions for both prescription and alternative medicine and supplements
- Fun, engaging physical fitness/activities
- Maintain health – physical medical conditions and manage associated risks
- Preserve your joints – AND – be physically activity without pain or limitations
- Develop new strategies to manage weight and exercise
- Include other essential aspects of health in overall health plan (mental, emotional, spiritual, social)
- Gain expertise to improve and coordinate care of aging parents
- Provide these health benefits for spouse or children
- Let these services reduce stress and negative health effects of caring for aging family
- Staying healthy and proactive extends your finances and quality of life
- Enhance your access to medical care through collaboration between your current healthcare team and your Retirement Wellness Strategies team
Do you have a question or a packaging dilemma? Submit your inquiry and we will get back to you just as soon as we can.
“Packaging is making your products stand out from the Competition.”